Give Up Give Up

Wow! This was incredibly addicting! Frustrating, but addicting! So satisfying to finally get to the end!

Great job!

WorldBox WorldBox

You know, I think this is a REALLY good concept. I loved Sim Earth.

However, this game gets a little boring after a while. But I think you have the precursor for something really good here! I think you should add more options, events and maybe a few goals. Technology levels. Stuff like Sim Earth. For a first version, it's really good and I think you should build upon it!

Keep up the good work!

Save a Girl Save a Girl

A bit of a dark concept, but other that that, it's okay.

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

EPIC!

This is one of the best flash games I've ever played! I love how the graphics are so clean, and smooth! I love the artwork of the characters and the background!

The concept is amazing. Slowly evolving throughout the ages!

However, the only flaw is that was the income level upgrades don't work. If you fix that, then it will be a perfect game! But I'm willing to overlook that and give you 10/10 anyway!

Excellent job!

Space Battles Space Battles

Really good for a first game!

Great work! Add some sound effects and music, and maybe try making the artwork a little cleaner!

The aMAZEing MAZE The aMAZEing MAZE

It's a maze game, so you can't expect much...

But the graphics could stand to be neater, and less thrown together. Use text instead of the drawing tool/paintbrush. Also, there's a flaw in which it's too easy to cheat. All you have to do is right click and then bypass the lines and skip straight to the end. If you fixed that up, it might be passable.

Checkers (SX3) Checkers (SX3)

It's okay.

The graphics are bland, but you can't expect much from a checked game.

The gameplay is great if you have 2 players, but the AI is far too easy. Try making different levels of AI.

MicroPutt MicroPutt

WOW!

I don't think I've ever seen 3D physics in a flash game before! Excellent job!

Ben's Great Adventures Ben's Great Adventures

Very good for a first attempt at flash!

Music was good, gamplay was fun! I kept me playing a little while!

It's a little overwhelming, but good job!

lugaok responds:

THANKS!! I'm going to put a update up that isn't as hard!