Noot-lovania Noot-lovania

I think this would be better put on the audio portal, honestly.

hormones by vinte hormones by vinte

Okay... Decent start of something.

Artwork isn't too bad, but this needs to be fleshed out WAY WAY more. It's only 5 seconds of an animation with a VERY low frame rate, no colors, and no coherent story. I think you're definitely going places, though, so keep it up!

orzaneerzy responds:

This was from a while ago and a joke with my bff so yeah I repeated a lot of frames and there were no colors thanks for the criticism it always helps

Jon in the Shower Jon in the Shower

LOL! Wasn't as raunchy or wacky as I had hoped it would be! But please, keep it up!

Mra responds:

HUEHUEHUE

Fandom Is Tragic Fandom Is Tragic

The animation is kind of poor, but the dialogue is funny and I also tend to find speakonia voices quite funny, so it's hard for me to hate this. Good job, but try a little harder with the animation next time!

mecagir responds:

Thanks I'm glad you don't hate it. But I wasn't trying on the animation on purpose. This was an April fools joke. I made it look shitty for that very reason.

SKOOK SUIT DUDE SKOOK SUIT DUDE

I love this! This is exactly the kind of trippy thing that appeals to me! Animation was a TAD choppy for the first form, but other than that, great job!

Kim Jong meets CC Kim Jong meets CC

This is nothing but a useless loop with no effort put in at all. And the loop itself is choppt and skips frames. The music is also really annoying. Finally, the concept doesn't even make any sense. That's Jesus, and according to Christianity, you can't go to heaven unless you accepted Jesus as your personal savior and repent, the former of which Il likely didn't do. More effort next time, please!

AbbazabaClock responds:

Lol what a drone

I am Iron Man I am Iron Man

The art and background is good, but the dialogue is a bit lame and uninteresting and the animation is rather repetitive and recycled. Still, not bad! Keep up!

Trops day at work Trops day at work

Minimal animation, no music, and just speakonia voices. I mean, I like speakonia voices, they're funny, but there has to be effort put into a flash, too.

AbbazabaClock responds:

To each his own

Onirotelepath Onirotelepath

Magical and beautiful. The animation was fluid and the colors were so varied and complimenting. The story itself was sweet and enchanting. Great job!

AndrePaz responds:

Thanks!!

Super Waa Hoo Bros Super Waa Hoo Bros

Extremely annoying background noise, choppy animation and art, and not very funny humor. While it had SOME effort thrown in, I think it could stand more work.

Keep it up, you can do it!